You can add as many properties as you want to your custom content classes. Below you will learn how to add a new property.
Add property to content class
- When you have selected the content class that you wish to add a property to, click on the "New property" button as marked with "1" in the image above.
- Create the code name of the new property. Friendly names can be added later.
- Select the type of property that you want to create.
- Click OK to add the property definition
- The property is added to the ontology definition, but you still need to update the code that is generated based on the definition. Run a "Full rebuild" to update the code to reflect your change.